Hopefully if all the stars align and I can rearrange some stuff , I will be attending the Summertime Brews Festival in Greensboro this Saturday . Over 200 beers to sample for 25 bucks admission .
http://www.summertimebrews.com/?app=Page&display=129
Hopefully if all the stars align and I can rearrange some stuff , I will be attending the Summertime Brews Festival in Greensboro this Saturday . Over 200 beers to sample for 25 bucks admission .
http://www.summertimebrews.com/?app=Page&display=129
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
oh that might make a good weekend road trip.. i need a 21 year old to go with..
or can minors get in?
Q: Can I bring my licensed teenager as my designated driver into the festival?
A: NO. No one under the age of 21 is allowed in the Festival.
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I'm going to have to find somebody to go with me and drive my drunk behind
Bookmarks